Thursday, December 23, 2004

Last night at the office before xmas



Its 8:35 pm here.. just an hour and 25 minutes short before the end of the shift. I didnt do much today. Below is a run down of what happened to me during the course of the day....

Did the IPF (individual planning form).. more like what you expect to accomplish for the fiscal year, in terms of improvement, goals and career plans. Had to make some changes as recommended by our project manager. The upcoming year looks like a year of lotsa work. Probably be implementing the test harness, creating the Avalon UI Framework, finish my masters as well as talk to alot of people.

I also worked on reconfiguring the test scripts to suite the move from the old whidbey version to the vs 2005 beta 1 version... Im a bit confused why microsoft had to change alot of items in the msbuild project file configuration. The previous one was already working... anyway, after reading through some materials, watching msdn tv, help from jon chua and through sheer trial and error i was finally able to crack and take note of the differences. The whole script will probably take a bit of time to alter, so i guess i will do that after xmas.

Anyway, this morning, i was AGAIN supposed to meet up with the guys at bobson.. and AGAIN they had to cancel up on me at the last minute... the product shots were still unavailable so we had to reschedule it. It was ok except for the fact that i did reserve that morning for that.. still, we were able to go shopping, jack and i. I bought some stuff for sharon.. a superman carpet, she so fond of superman. I also bought a racket for me and as a gift for kuya klen for his birthday on the 28th. We both share the same interest in badminton. I bought 2 isometric yonex from toby's that where on a discount. He'd be spending his birthday in cagayan valley with my grandparents. He told me that he wanted to at least be with them before he goes to the states by next year.

When i arrived at the office, there were people scurrying around. It seems there were a raffle for some items for people who werent able to get anything during the christmas party. I did try but got the expected result. The paper said.. "Sorry, better luck next time.. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year"... hehe.. as if i expected to win... they said if your lucky in gambling/raffles, your unlucky in love/girls and vice-versa.. hmm i wonder ehehe... Anyway, I got alot of gifts from my friends at work! I was so happy to get gift this morning.. really!.. i wasnt expectin much.. just the usual greetings of merry xmas.. but thanks to cecil, kat, dick, kc, anne, michelle and boss tolitz for the gifts! I honestly did want to give them gifts also, its just that i really didnt have time to squeeze it in.. add the meager resources that i have right now.. (lame excuse emil!) hehe.. anyway, just wanted to thank them...

Anyway, thats mostly it... not much of an afternoon i guess.. we did play online scrabble a while ago.. hehe.. all the same.. its almost the end of the shift.. Merry Xmas everyone!!!!!

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2005 at 9:08 AM, Blogger joes said...

oist! remember me? i'm a friend of yours from HS, si jonathan "kwatog" (no surnames). link ko site mo. got a link from your site from pingol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home